Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gday from Sydney
Hi All,

I have just purchased a 1994 Yamaha SRV in Sydney and looking forward into giving it a little TLC. Currently the fuel tank is off and being restored, giving me time to give it a deep clean, adjust the carby, reset valve clearances etc.
Seems this forum might be a little quiet at the moment but it would be great if it were to pick up again!

Cheers,
Cam
(08-22-2019, 04:28 AM)CamJoh Wrote: Hi All,

I have just purchased a 1994 Yamaha SRV in Sydney and looking forward into giving it a little TLC. Currently the fuel tank is off and being restored, giving me time to give it a deep clean, adjust the carby, reset valve clearances etc.
Seems this forum might be a little quiet at the moment but it would be great if it were to pick up again!

Cheers,
Cam

Welcome!!  Congratulations on getting a great bike.

Yeah, this forum just can't seem to pick up speed but I'm hoping we can get more people to participate little by little.  The Facebook group is a bit more active, just not as convenient for long form conversations.

Make a post about your tune up and let us see some pictures of your bike.  If you have any questions or problems, let me know!
My Bikes: SRV250, Ninja 250R