Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank fuel filter assy needed!
Hello all,

The tank fuel filter on my Renaissa has been internally affected by corrosion and maybe beyond repair. I have tried repairing it with epoxy but some parts (connection to hoses and inner seats) have been compromised.

It seems that Yamaha do not manufacture the part anymore and none of the suppliers I have contacted has been able to provide one.

The part number is:

4DN-24560-01
Filter Assy

Another option would be to adapt a filter assy from other model but I have no idea which would be compatible with the tank... any idea?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jorge
Hey, I just did a quick Google around the Japanese web and auction sites and am not finding anything.  However, searching for the part number without 4DN came up with the fuel filter for the TDM850 and the FZR250R. (3LN-24560-01)

They sure look similar in the pictures.  You could compare the part number for the gasket and see if they are the same, or even better, if you have a Yamaha dealer/mechanic there that has the part, you could take your filter assembly in to compare them.

Good luck and definitely let us know how it turns out.
My Bikes: SRV250, Ninja 250R
I got one from "yamaha-dealer" on Ebay last January. It was said to fit the SRX600, SRX400, and SRV250. Seems to be no longer available, but who knows what you may turn up with repeated searches (these things seem to come and go). Here's their store:

https://www.ebay.com/usr/yamaha-dealer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuel Flooded Carbs Chief_Mechanic 2 3,616 10-16-2021, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Chief_Mechanic