Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool Exhausts!!
There are some pretty wild exhausts out there for the SRV250.  Seems like most of them are one-offs, but it never hurts to stop searching.

Post any examples of unique pipes you find here in this thread.

To get things started, here's one I found today by Instagram user "smilelevn"

My Bikes: SRV250, Ninja 250R
Shotgun Exhaust.

Here's a shotgun exhaust that was originally designed for the Virago.  I plan on using this on my rebuild, so when I get that done, I'll post some more pictures.

On the Virago it looks like this:

But on a Renaissa it looks like this:

(06-30-2017, 10:55 AM)Chief_Mechanic Wrote: Shotgun Exhaust.

A few more pics

(05-25-2018, 08:45 AM)Chief_Mechane ic Wrote: There's a shop here in Japan Moto Dog that have done some really interesting custom jobs on a few SRV.

They're site is not very well designed and of course it's in Japanese, but definitely check it out:

Man those are some cool pipes right there. I love the Renaissa pics.
There's a shop here in Japan called Moto Dog that have done some really interesting custom jobs on a few SRV.

They're site is not very well designed and of course it's in Japanese, but definitely check it out:

Moto Dog - SRV250's

I'd love to get hold of the guy running the shop and see if he'd be willing to sell some of the pipes that he has designed.  He lists them all as "one-off" pipes, but you'd think he could replicate the design once he's done it a once or twice.  If anybody sees something they'd love to try to buy, let me know and I'll try to contact the shop.